The Kiwi Basic Cushion is a high density foam cushion that is contoured to sit clients in an appropriate seating posture.
This cushion also features a wrap support with a sacra / coccyx cut-out. Cushion is made up of 3 layers of supportive foam;
- Top layer, is high density pudgy foam allowing a greater level of comfort and support.
- Second layer, allows for stability as well as comfort.
- Third layer, offers a more ridged foam for stabilization.
|Width:||25cm to 40cm|
|Depth:||25cm to 40cm|
|Weight of cushion:||1kg|
|User Weight Limit:||95kg|
- Cushion cover has a 2 way stretch top surface
- Non-slip bottom with sewn in Velcro strips for easy securing of cushion.
- Handle on the front for positioning
- Easily washable
- Made in New Zealand
14”x16” (Other sizes are available in bulk of 6 min)